Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- You must have at least 5+ years of Aerospace First Article Inspection within an Aerospace Machining Environment.
- Ability to perform surface plate layout inspection
- Knowledgeable with CMM Inspection methodology and PC-DMIS
- Good organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to use common inspection measurement tools, such as Calipers, Micrometers, and Gauge Blocks and Bore scopes
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and symbols - must have strong GD&T skills
- Ability to understand & apply problem solving methods, statistical sampling & inspection technique
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Strong Microsoft office suite proficiency
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to read and speak English
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and depth perception
- You must take direction well and you must get along well with others
- You must be able to work 1st Shift - Monday - Friday 6/7 - 3/4pm plus overtime as needed.
If you are interested and you have at least 5+ years of Aerospace Quality Inspection experience then please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Quality Inspector now.