Senior Software Implementation Analyst
Tremendous opportunity to join a progressive software firm and be responsible for the implementation of our SaaS / Web based solution for external clients.
You will oversee the implementation and configuration of our software and work closely with clients during the trial phase and through the full life cycle of the implementation to go live. The average implementation takes about 4 to 6 weeks, and you will work on 2 to 3 implementation projects simultaneously.
Your responsibilities will include facilitating and leading meetings, gathering and documenting requirements, project management, system configuration, data analysis, data modeling, reporting, presentations to clients, analyzing and implementing business processes, process improvement, troubleshooting system issues, developing complex SQL queries, scripting, and support.
This is a direct hire position based in Marietta. Excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level. There is no travel in this job and we offer flex hours and telecommuting one day a week.
- 4+ years of strong SQL (developing complex SQL Queries from scratch yourself)
- 3+ years of software implementation experience
- Experience working with external clients on software implementation projects
- Software configuration
- Data Modeling
- Data analytics and analysis including using advanced data analytical algorithms within SQL
- RDBMS (prefer Oracle)
- Experience facilitating meetings and gathering requirements
- Ability to do presentations for external clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Consultative personality
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- 4 Year Degree (Math or Engineering or CS or MIS)
- Stored procedure development
- Data Warehouse
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./ Sponsorships are not available
Product Software Implementation Method