MCNA Dental, a leading dental benefit management company is seeking a Corporate Compliance/Privacy Specialist. The candidate will responsible for ensuring that MCNA
Programs by directing and assisting operational departments with the implementation,
monitoring, and maintenance of regulatory and contractual requirements.
● Associate Degree in Business, Healthcare or any other related field required.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Health Administration preferred.
● At least 2 years experience in managed care preferred.
● State or Federal managed care compliance preferred.
● Knowledge of managed care and healthcare regulations
● Ability to read, analyze and interpret State and Federal laws, rules and regulations.
● Ability to work well both independently and with others.
● Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
● excellent written and oral communication.
● Strong research and analytical skills.
● Ability to managed multiple, complex projects.
● Ability to retain confidentiality regarding investigations and privileged company information.
● Ability to effectively present information and respond to inquires from employees, directors and others, as necessary.
*For serious consideration, please review the above job posting prior to applying to this position. This position is not a human resource or attorney related position.
This is a full time position with a competitive salary based upon experience and qualifications. MCNA offers an array of benefits such as medical, dental, vision, employer paid life insurance, Colonial, 401k as well as paid vacation, sick and holiday time.
MCNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer -----M/F/D/V
"It's a Great Day at MCNA!"