To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waukesha, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
3PLRecruiters • Waukesha, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Recruiting Lead Generator
3PLRecruiters seeks to hire a part-time Recruiting Lead Generator for our Waukesha office, located near the intersection of Interstate 94 and Highway F. No travel is required. The associate with participate in direct sales, marketing and administrative support. Training will be provided. The Sales Associate will call on business leaders, so prior experience with business-to-business sales communication is required. Work hours are flexible. We need someone dedicated to at least part-time every week. 3PLR offers a competitive hourly wage and bonuses for success.
- Communicate with prospective clients and set up business development calls and meetings.
- Articulate company service offerings and value proposition.
- Offer feedback from sales development and ideas for effective sales promotion and direct marketing.
- Update business development, job and candidate tracking systems.
- Direct inquiries to assigned consultants for proposal.
- Communicate with clients, consultants and candidates to organize interviews and schedules.
- Outgoing personality who is not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to strangers.
- Professional and friendly demeanor with experience in business-to-business communications.
- Ability to articulate services and gain access to management decision-makers.
- Prior experience with inside sales of professional business-to-business services.
- Knowledge of supply chain logistics is preferred.
- Motivation to earn bonuses by performance.
- Solid organizational skills for dealing with many clients, leads and projects.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel, as well as PowerPoint.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.