To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Account Executive, 3PL Contract Packaging
3PLRecruiters • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
3PL Sales Representative – Packaging & Distribution Solutions
Our client provides inventory management, warehousing, distribution and contract packaging solutions, including thermoforming, heat sealing and assembly for manufacturers in various industries, especially electronics and cosmetics. It seeks to hire a Sales Account Executive, 3PL Packaging based in the LA area to develop new business. The Sales Account Executive is responsible for developing new business with manufacturers who require 3PL and packaging services in the LA area.
- Develop and call on targets for business development for contract packaging and distribution services.
- Meet with customers at their place of business, if local.
- Work with internal resources to design solutions, price and draft business proposals.
- Build strong relationships with the sales and operations teams.
- Attend trade shows to display and develop business leads.
- Develop customer relationships based on consultative selling.
- Monitor customer service delivery.
- Support Operations with confirmation and billing instructions.
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability.
- At least 5 years of experience with contract packaging.
- Demonstrated success in selling packaging and distribution services.
- Knowledge of pricing and proposal, and negotiation.
- Customer service attitude with the ability to maintain existing accounts.
- Strong organization, communication, and computer skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business is preferred, and relevant work experience.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.