To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8943 Brecksville Road
Brecksville, OH 44141
- Dave Harris
- Phone: (888)844-7333
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Customer Service Representative/Teller- Southeast of Cleveland Region
Third Federal Savings & Loan Association • Brecksville, OH
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Third Federal, named for five years in a row as “One of the Best Companies to Work For” in America by Fortune magazine, we offer a pleasant customer service oriented work environment, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and career growth opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service
Representative I/Teller to cover 4 different branch locations in our Southeast
Region. The home branch for this position can be any one of the branches to be
covered. The qualified candidates will be proficient in all aspects of cash
handling, managing and balancing a teller drawer and positively resolving
customer issues. Dedication to delivering outstanding customer service is
required. Branches to be covered are, Brecksville, Fairlawn, Chapel Hill and Twinsburg.
- Working with the bank’s customers (face to face) handling financial transactions and problem resolution in a professional and friendly manner.
- Managing and balancing a teller drawer.
- Work within a regional area consisting of 4 different branch locations as a Teller.
- One year of recent previous teller experience required
- A minimum of 6 months recent cash handling experience and one year of customer service experience in a face to face retail bank environment
- High School diploma
- Outstanding customer service skills to include:
- professional grammar and demeanor
- positive, proactive, and friendly interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to work different branch locations in the region on short notice
Third Federal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law