To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Novi, MI
- Kiyomi Hamamoto
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Analyst - Automotive Manufacturing Industry Background Required
Mr. Japanese • Novi, MI
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you currently in a sales support or inside sales position and would like the opportunity to grow into an Account Manager position in the future? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are working with a major Tier 1 Automotive Supplier in the Novi, MI area that is seeking a Sales Analyst to support several Automotive OEM accounts. This position will be responsible for creating quotes for customers, notifying customers regarding price changes, and helping arrange prototype and replacement parts. We are looking for someone who has experience in a sales related role - Inside Sales, Sales Assistant, Jr. Sales Representative - or in a purchasing role in the Automotive manufacturing industry. This position offers the career path to become an Account Manager in the future. If you are looking to work with a well-respected and well known company, this is the opportunity for you! Apply today!
We are very interested in talking to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business or Marketing related field
- 1-2 years experience within a Sales or Purchasing role and/or department for the Automotive manufacturing industry
- Ability and desire to move into a Sales/Account Manager position in the future
- Able to work individually as well as support other team members when needed
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to travel domestically as well as work occasional overtime when needed
- Can handle a fast-paced environment and be able to think on their feet
- Commutable candidates strongly preferred
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Bonus Opportunity
- Relocation assistance may be available to highly qualified candidates
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
We rely on you to provide us with information that is precisely related to our posting.