To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodland, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Promotions Representative - Entry Level
Sacramento Marketing • Woodland, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window is excited to reveal that one of its most innovative retail marketing clients is looking for an Retail Sales Promotions Representative to join their retail marketing & sales promotions division!
Offering a unique take on face to face marketing & advertising, our client helps build the success of services offered by some of the largest brands in the nation! By developing and executing a retail marketing program taking place inside some of the largest retailers in the nation, our client effectively encourages brand to consumer relationships, brand awareness and increased retailer revenue.
In this entry level role, the Retail Sales Promotions Representative will use their ability to capture the attention of a retail audience to assist the marketing & sales promotions team with increasing revenue and customer awareness of retail marketing programs.
Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Promotions Representative:
- Impact sales results by taking part in the development and execution of retail marketing tactics taking place inside national retailers.
- Execute on-site retail marketing and sales promotion initiatives from start to finish for some of the largest brand names in North America.
- Promote excitement around marketing and sales initiatives occurring to create consumer awareness of brands and promote consumer cooperation in in-store retail marketing and sales promotions campaigns.
- Provide exceptional service knowledge to customers of retailer services being promoted.
- Problem solve and make professional judgement on whether customer qualify for the services being offered (full training will be provided).
Requirements of the Retail Sales Promotions Representative:
- College degree in sales, marketing, advertising, business or similar fields preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply).
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales, sales promotions, marketing, or retail related business setting is an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will be considered as working experience.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and ability to adapt to a variety of people.
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule.
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn.
If you’re ready to jump start your career in marketing and are excited to work in a fun, fast paced and customer focused environment, we would love to hear from you!
This role incorporates fully paid training and an hourly rate plus performance bonuses.
Keywords: Assistant Retail Promotions Manager, Retail Promotions Assistant, Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Lead Management, Customer Acquisition, Prospect Qualifying, Retail Sales, Retail Customer Service, Direct Marketing (CRM), Retail Marketing.