Hamilton Connections is hiring full time Shipping Clerks to work in one of our client’s large manufacturing facility in New Milford, CT. This client has a lot of openings and is looking to have candidates start working ASAP! The ideal candidate will have recent experience using a forklift and preferably be forklift certified.
● Identify material and work from a standard schedule
● Responsible for unloading all inbound shipments from carriers.
● Responsible for checking freight bill and packing slip to account for all pieces on bill.
● Time and date stamp all receipts for that day, with color coded stickers.
● Write up receiving record for each receipt and assign proper storage location, by looking up in computer system.
● Load and unload pallets of material and place in proper areas of the warehouse.
● Responsible for ensuring all incoming freight is received same day.
● Responsible for bar coding and locating all receiving in assigned location in warehouse.
● Ensure that receiving dock and stock locations are clean and organized.
● Distribute all other packages and supplies to appropriate departments.
● Pick products from shelf locations based on product code, quantity, batch against the pack out request.
● General warehouse maintenance.
● Other duties assigned by management.
Skills and Experience:
● High School Diploma or GED
● Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
● Light computer skills needed
● Operate manufacturing equipment
Hours: Full time Monday-Friday 1st shift