Hamilton Connections is looking for full time Forklift Operators for a company in Danbury, CT. The ideal candidate will have recent experience using a forklift and preferably be forklift certified.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Identify material and work from a standard schedule
● Set up and operate stand and sit down forklifts to move material in the warehouse.
● Load and unload pallets of material and place in proper areas of the warehouse.
● Load and unload material using hoists and hydraulic lifts.
● Load scrap and any trash to maintain a clean work environment.
● Ensure quality checks are performed throughout the process as to avoid escapes.
● Work independently and take initiative to complete tasks and projects on time.
● Other duties as assigned by Management.
● Basic math skills for measuring using a ruler/tape measure.
● Mechanical aptitude for operating forklifts.
● Time management to complete work within reasonable time.
● Lift 50lbs.
● High School Diploma/G.E.D.
Regular Hours: Monday – Friday 9:30 – 6:00 pm
Training Hours: Monday – Friday 6:45 am - 3:15 pm