To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pontiac, MI
- Candice or Toni - Human Resources
- Phone: 248-385-5123
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Account Representative
Blue Chip Endeavors • Pontiac, MI
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Account Representative - Entry Level, Hands-on Training, Full Time (40 Hours)
At Blue Chip Endeavors, we realize that many of our most highly skilled account specialists have come from the food service industry. The skills learned in restaurant customer service sets those candidates apart in sales and marketing as an account specialist and the leadership skills help those qualified candidates to advance quickly through our management development program as well.
*Blue Chip Endeavors is a retail sales and marketing firm here in the Detroit Metro area. All of our positions start out in sales and marketing within retailers, but qualified candidates will receive management training.
Management opportunities are available for those that qualify. Our expansion offices are both here in the metro area with new clients and to new markets outside of the Detroit Metro area with our existing clients.
We do communicate with our customers face-to-face inside major retailers; however, this is not a door to door, business to business, or telemarketing position.
Why our team members win:
- Training, education, and growth opportunities are provided at each level of our business for qualified candidates
- We provide a fun, yet professional environment
- We offer opportunities to travel and network
- Recognition is given openly in front of peers and through performance bonuses
- We train in a variety of areas including HR, customer service, etc.
Why Blue Chip Endeavors wins:
- We deliver our clients their most loyal customers
- We offer our qualified candidates rapid advancement that the corporate world can’t
- Our industry is a win-win and with that comes a high demand for our services
- We are small enough to deliver results for each customer and team member
- Our systems are transferable to multiple products and industries
Why our client's win:
- We give large corporations a local presence
- Our customers are the most profitable for our clients
- Our customer acquisitions help our clients hit their sales goals
- Provide customer service locally to our customers and not through a 1-800 number
Why the retailer wins:
- We offer additional services and expertise that otherwise the retailers couldn’t deliver
- The retailer gains additional profits%2
We train all of our team members with a combination of in-office, on the job, and conference style training so experience in sales and marketing is not required. What is required to be offered and thrive in our Account Representative position is:
You Must Be:
- Able to be productive in teams and individually
- Hungry to learn
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Willing to help others achieve their goals
- Trustworthy and have high integrity