Sales Account Representative - Entry Level, Hands-on Training, Full Time (40 Hours)
At Blue Chip Endeavors, we realize that many of our most highly skilled account specialists have come from the food service industry. The skills learned in restaurant customer service sets those candidates apart in sales and marketing as an account specialist and the leadership skills help those qualified candidates to advance quickly through our management development program as well.
*Blue Chip Endeavors is a retail sales and marketing firm here in the Detroit Metro area. All of our positions start out in sales and marketing within retailers, but qualified candidates will receive management training.
Management opportunities are available for those that qualify. Our expansion offices are both here in the metro area with new clients and to new markets outside of the Detroit Metro area with our existing clients.
We do communicate with our customers face-to-face inside major retailers; however, this is not a door to door, business to business, or telemarketing position.
Why our team members win:
- Training, education, and growth opportunities are provided at each level of our business for qualified candidates
- We provide a fun, yet professional environment
- We offer opportunities to travel and network
- Recognition is given openly in front of peers and through performance bonuses
- We train in a variety of areas including HR, customer service, etc.
Why Blue Chip Endeavors wins:
- We deliver our clients their most loyal customers
- We offer our qualified candidates rapid advancement that the corporate world can’t
- Our industry is a win-win and with that comes a high demand for our services
- We are small enough to deliver results for each customer and team member
- Our systems are transferable to multiple products and industries
Why our clients win:
- We give large corporations a local presence
- Our customers are the most profitable for our clients
- Our customer acquisitions help our clients hit their sales goals
- Provide customer service locally to our customers and not through a 1-800 number
Why the retailer wins:
- We offer additional services and expertise that otherwise the retailers couldn’t deliver
- The retailer gains additional profits
Unique benefits we have to offer:
- Coffee and snacks
- We have a deli in our building
- A beautiful indoor garden
- Cell phone reimbursements
We train all of our team members with a combination of in-office, on the job, and conference style training so experience in sales and marketing is not required. What is required to be offered and thrive in our Account Representative position is:
You Must Be:
- Able to be productive in teams and individually
- Hungry to learn
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Willing to help others achieve their goals
- Trustworthy and have high integrity
Hardworking And Dedicated