To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Intelligence Data Warehouse Developer
Access Insurance • US-Nationwide
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Access Insurance delivers specialty property and casualty automobile insurance programs through a network of independent insurance producers, and we are looking for Mid to Sr level Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse Developers in their Atlanta, GA Location. As a Data Warehouse Developer, you will have the overall responsibility for assessing requirements, creating a development plan, and the delivery of data warehouse initiatives across all business units. So, if you are looking for an outstanding opportunity to help create a brand new Data Warehouse, and you enjoy working on project teams, to design, develop, and deploy software needed to support a variety of business needs. We want to speak with you! Please apply!
As a Business Intelligence Data Warehouse Developer you will:
- Research, evaluate, identify alternative approaches, recommend, design and code efficient and effective solutions for challenging problems ranging from small to large work efforts for low to moderate complexity problems
- Participate in the systems development life cycle for new development, enhancements and maintenance projects in a Data Warehouse/Data Analytics environment
- Enhance and maintain projects in a Data Warehouse/Data Analytics environment
- Comply with standards and guidelines related to the design, construction, testing and deployment activities within the Delivery Management environments
- Demonstrate collaborative skills working within a project team of diverse skills and will bring communication skills including oral, written and presentation skills, creativity, and problem solving skills to a challenging environment
- Support development, QA, and production support teams in SDLC and operational activities
- Identify opportunities in business processes, system capabilities and delivery methodologies for continuous improvement with an emphasis on DevOps
- Provide guidance and direction to less-experienced staff
- 5+ years in Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing experience using the Microsoft Technology Stack: SQL, T SQL,SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- 5+ years of SQL development experience: developing stored procedures, functions, complex SQL queries, etc.
- Expertise in one or more DW disciplines: ETL development experience with SSIS; Data Modeling/ Database Design/Architecture; Report Development using SSRS; Cube Development using SSAS; User Interface Design/Development using PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView, Microstrategy, Dundas, etc.
- 4+ years of experience troubleshooting and production support within a Data Warehouse environment
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- 7+ years Professional IT/Business related experience
- BS degree preferred
- Strong analytical and technical aptitude
- Ability to think critically and objectively about process improvement, with emphasis on process automation, streamlining, and Agile/Scrum methods
- Auto Insurance industry knowledge