To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2610 Forest Lane
Dallas, TX 75234
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Automotive Technician
Toyota of Dallas • Dallas, TX
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to Service Advisors and customers
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians continuously learn new technical information, and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications a plus
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Industry competitive compensation
Medical, Dental, and Vision
401K with Matching
Holiday and Paid Time Off
Flexible Work Schedule
Professional work environment