To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2808 North 108th Street
Omaha, NE 68164
- Roxanne Mason
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Business Consultant
Godfather's Pizza, Inc. • Omaha, NE
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a position where your voice will be heard and you have the ability to make a difference? Searching for a company that embraces the values: Family First, High Work Ethic, Honesty, Rewarding Productivity, Listening and Fun? The ideal candidate for the Franchise Business Consultant position will be a passionate, business-minded professional who can initiate and cultivate supportive relationships with our franchisees.
This position will display outstanding leadership skills; provide coaching, direction, drive sales and ensure operational compliance while building a strong relationship with assigned franchisees to improve their restaurant operations, local store marketing execution and long-term profitability.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request accommodations please contact Human Resources.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Execute the company’s strategic plan and enforce marketing and operational performance standards.
- Be knowledgeable on the franchise disclosure document (FDD) to uphold and enforce all requirements.
- Conduct operational and marketing evaluations, to include assisting franchisees in identifying business opportunities and finding solutions to sales and operational shortcomings.
- Craft location-specific business plans for all assigned locations and update annually.
- Regularly contact all assigned franchisees to review sales, marketing, service standards, product quality, training and safety, and new location opportunities.
- Sell assigned franchisees on the importance of participating in both national promotions and other promotions as available.
- Ensure that all franchisees have a working knowledge of, and are utilizing, the marketing tools available to them.
- Sell assigned franchisees on using current technology in their business and demonstrate a working knowledge of each, with the ability to troubleshoot basic operational questions. This includes:
- SpeedLine point-of-sale system
- Quikorder online ordering system
- Punchh loyalty program
- The Informant online training portal
- Action Card customer service/site inspection app
- Other systems as introduced
- Effectively communicate changes in the company’s procedures.
- Prevent store closings.
- Documentation of contacts in CRM, required visit reporting and monthly status reports.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Follow Through - Demonstrate reliability and a full commitment to complete assigned responsibilities with minimal supervision. A willingness to take responsibility for actions, solve problems as they arise, keep all parties fully informed, and stay with a job through all stages of completion.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Professionalism - Ability to demonstrate and convey a favorable image when representing the company.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) required, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of Operational experience preferred
- 3-5 years of experience working with Franchise Location Owners preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Valid Driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Detail oriented and professional
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to travel regionally and nationally