To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsburgh, PA 15234
- Phone: 412-373-3333
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Office Coordinator / Office Administrator
#1 Cochran • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
#1 Cochran is currently looking for
an office coordinator for their Castle Shannon Collision Center on Sleepy
Hollow Road. If you are looking for a convenient location to work and a great
organization with a team spirit attitude this could be the job for you!
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Producing, reviewing and analyzing daily operational information and monthly financial information.
- Assist and follow-up with collision center customer in person and via phone.
- Assist with month end closing procedures.
- Assist the collision center team members with office tasks.
- Other duties as assigned as by the supervising manager.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
- Knowledge of CDK Accounting Program desired but not required.
- Automotive dealership accounting desired but not necessary.
- Must have a positive attitude and thrive in a team environment.
- Availability to work overtime during month-end and as needed.
- Detailed oriented.
- Self-starter who can work independently but take direction as needed.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Organized with ability to independently manage priorities.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
This is a full-time Monday through Friday daylight position.
REASONS TO JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM:
- Competitive wages
- Highmark or UPMC medical, MetLife dental and VBA vision insurance
- Optional Accident Insurance
- Optional Critical Illness Insurance
- Optional Long-term disability insurance
- Company paid term life insurance and short-term disability
- Optional Supplemental short-term disability
- Free Parking
- 401k Retirement Plan with a company match
- Annual company picnic
- Discounted event tickets
- Holiday luncheon
- Community involvement--volunteer opportunities
- Paid vacation
- Friendly team environment
#1 Cochran is the leading automotive retailer in the tri-state area. Yet one of our greatest assets isn't our size or our multi-million dollar inventory. Our greatest asset and driving force behind our success is our 900 plus team members. COME JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
Qualified candidates can apply at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or by contacting Courtney at 412-373-3333. All inquiries will be kept confidential. EOE.
#1 Cochran - One of Pittsburgh's Top Workplaces - SEVEN Years Running!