To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2124 James Jackson Parkway Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30318
- Elena Spensley
- Phone: 802-865-0114
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative
Kaycan Ltd. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kaycan is a leading sustainable and ecologically conscious manufacturer and distributor of exterior building products for the construction industry selling vinyl and aluminum siding, rain ware, windows and other building products to the construction industry, wholesalers, architects, contractors and builders.
We are looking to hire a career-oriented, motivated and hard-working Outside Territory Sales Representative to help us grow our Atlanta, GA market territory.
The Outside Territory Sales Representative's responsibility is to aggressively gain market share, which includes selling, prospecting, account maintenance, trade show attendance, and client relations. This position is focused on sales of exterior and interior building products (such as vinyl and aluminum siding, rain ware, windows and doors), customer procurement and retention.
- To sell Kaycan products and actively manage assigned customer accounts;
- To become a product expert and actively use the knowledge to grow sales;
- To establish and maintain industry and business relationships;
- To identify and solicit new business opportunities, including cold calling;
- To inform client base of all marketing initiatives and promotions;
- To inform and enhance staff product and sales knowledge;
- To participate and aid in the education of new employees based on the training program provided by human resources;
- To utilize the technical tools available in order to provide the sales team customer information, sales call information, competitive market analysis and planning tools (such as sales reports, CRM programs, etc.).
Kaycan Employee Perks:
- Comprehensive health and dental insurances
- Competitive salary
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid personal/sick time
- Paid holidays
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- 3-5 years outside sales experience in the building supply industry;
- Experience selling to builders and remodelers;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Professional, organized and motivated;
- Computer literate.