To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boise, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associate
Xcel Marketing Group • Boise, ID
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Xcel Marketing Group has an immediate position available for an Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associate to join our growing sales and marketing team. We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and room for advancement! We are a rapidly-growing promotional marketing company, applying a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing, lead generation, and sales.
Because of our proven success and expertise, we continue to obtain new clientele as we dramatically increase our clients' product exposure, sales and brand recognition. We are in need of an Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associate who is comfortable engaging face-to-face with customers to market client products and increase sales of their satellite TV products.
What Xcel Marketing Group has for you:
- Rapid growth and advancement
- Competitive compensation
- Sales and marketing experience
- Energetic and goal oriented team environment
- Travel experience
At a base level, Xcel Marketing Group will train the Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associate to act as a liaison between clients and prospective customers in the Boise business market. Our plan is to double in size throughout the upcoming year. We need a goal oriented team member who has the entrepreneurial mindset to contribute to our company’s growth.
Responsibilities in this program include:
- Coordinate retail promotional campaigns to identify new customers and clients.
- Communicate face-to-face with customers at on-site marketing campaigns to promote products, provide service support, and establish proper channels of information and communication, and increase sales.
- Identify key service attributes, deliver in-depth service knowledge to customers, and educate customers on benefits of each service option to encourage sales and new subscriptions.
- Develop marketing strategies and sales techniques for our client’s on-site retail sales & marketing campaigns.
We provide full training for the right candidates. This position is paid on a combination of base, salary, commission, and bonuses. No door to door sales or telemarketing are involved.
Keywords: Sales, Marketing, Entry Level, Field Sales, Retail Business Development, Prospect Qualifying, Product Management, Relationship Management, Consultative Selling, Retail Marketing.