Performance Test Engineer
Exciting opportunity for a Performance Test Engineer to join an excelling start-up company building out a new cryptocurrency platform that will convert bitcoin to cash instantaneously!
As the Performance Test Engineer, you will join a team of technologists (onshore and offshore) to build and maintain a suite of test automation services to support our crypto products. You will work closely with engineering, product management, and quality assurance teams leveraging software design and test automation principles to set up the performance testing tools environment (controllers, load generators, dev studios) and performance monitoring, tracking and reporting the performance metrics.
This role will require you to use your creativity, ingenuity, and analytical mindset to devise unique and innovative ways to test multiple software applications across the full spectrum of products in a Java environment.
Enjoy this direct-hire opportunity in the Marietta/Sandy Springs area with a company at the forefront of cryptocurrency exchange, working with a team of accomplished technologists under excellent leadership!
- 4+ years Performance Test engineering experience with external facing high transaction and high performance applications/portals
- Experience with Performance Testing Tools like JMeter (preferred) and/or LoadRunner
- Experience setting up performance testing tools environments (controllers, load generators, dev studios, etc)
- Experience with Application Performance Monitoring (APM) tools (Dynatrace preferred)
- Experience with tools integration (Perfecto, JMeter, device monitoring, infra monitoring, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Hands-on exposure using the cloud lab farms such as Perfecto (preferred), SauceLabs, BrowserStack, AppCenter
- Java programming experience with ability to troubleshoot application performance issues
- Experience with client side performance testing and mobile devices
- Experience in performance testing cloud (Azure preferred) hosted applications
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Testing of applications hosted using microservices and containers
- Experience working with Payments (preferred), Credit Cards or Banking industry