To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dayton, OH
- Candice - HR
- Phone: (937)353-1085
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Manager - Entry Level Sales
Solution Pros Consulting Inc. • Dayton, OH
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Account Manager - Sales, Hospitality or Retail Experience a Plus!
"The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant." - Max de Pree
We have found that candidates who have 6 months or more experience in the hospitality industry or customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level positions we are currently hiring for. People with hospitality experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry-level sales and marketing positions. If you’ve had six months of hospitality or hotel experience, please apply.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
Entry Level Sales Account Managers are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new clients and customers
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
Sales Account Manager Perks and Benefits:
- Leadership development
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
Solution Pro Consulting, Inc. is looking for Sales Account Managers with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Experience is not necessary because we offer superior training - but any background in the following is a huge plus:
- Public relations
We accept all college and university majors, however, the following are what make up the majority of our team; marketing, business administration, advertising, communications, public relations, economics, accounting and finance, and entrepreneurial studies.
Due to our expansion and the increasing needs of our clients for growth, all qualified candidates will be called within one business day by our HR team.