To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Sales - Sale Representative - Sales Consultant
ACG • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently hiring and accepting applications for a full time sales opportunity at our firm located in Cincinnati!
ACG is at the forefront of the Marketing and Sales world including achievements like:
- Developing sales strategies in new markets
- Number 1 Marketing Firm in the Ohio Region!
- Creating opportunities for career minded individuals to grow professionally and personally
- Innovated and created a hands on training approach that focuses on consistency
- Achieving and overshooting all goals while doing sales with integrity
New sales team members should be able to:
- Excel in a fast-paced environment
- Thrive on teams
- Care about making the organization better
Then there are the famous perks ACG believes the sales team should always get back what they put into their careers:
- Constant development and training
- National and international travel opportunities
- Uncapped earning potential through bonuses and commission
- Performance based promotions into management
- Training programs for: sales and management
- Bachelor's degree Associates Degree with be sufficient with relevant work experience
- 1-2 years of sales, retail and or marketing experience is a bonus
- Examples of leadership in either work or school
- Be comfortable dealing with different product lines
- Be able to work within and be knowledgeable in the technology, entertainment, and security industries
- Have reliable transportation.
We are looking for someone we can cross-train from a new team member to a leadership and management role.