$5,000 signing bonus for qualified applicants
Keene Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is seeking to add an experienced Diesel Technician
to our Service team!
Diesel technicians are tasked with repairing the most challenging and time-sensitive problems that vehicles have when they arrive at the service department. Diesel technicians also may spend much of their time diagnosing and repairing unusual problems, rather than conducting more routine vehicle service or simple repairs.
- Conferring with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed including future repair requirements
- Examining vehicles to determine wear and extent of damage or malfunctions
- Testing and adjusting repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications
- Ensuring that the shop is in excellent condition in regard to cleanliness, safety, and equipment condition; conducting periodic spot checks to maintain high-quality service
- Test-driving vehicles, and testing components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges, and computerized diagnostic devices
- Overhauling engines
Master Diesel Technicians
- Have 5+ (preferably all 8) The National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications which include; engine repair, engine performance, heating and air conditioning, electrical systems, automatic transmissions, manual transmission and axle, brakes and front end
- Should have at least five plus years of experience as an automotive technician.
We offer a competitive compensation package including, paid vacation, bonus, 401k, health insurance, etc.
Portable Appliance Testing