To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7941 Preston Road
Plano, TX 75024
- Cheyenne Riordon
- Phone: (972) 371-2933
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RPC Company • Plano, TX
Posted 4 days ago
$17.00 - $19.00 /Hour
Banking - Financial Services
Accounting, Banking, Customer Service
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
To assist external and internal members with their requests while providing efficient, accurate, knowledgeable and courteous service. Proactively identify issues and propose effective solutions while maintaining the safety and soundness of the Credit Union. Respond to external and internal member needs with a sense of urgency and commitment in order to maintain and strengthen the relationship between the Credit Union, the member, Credit Union employees and its Vendors. Propose workflow and procedural efficiencies to management that will ensure the delivery of exceptional service and personalized member experiences. Assist in the managing of daily workflow and operations of the department and handle complex business issues relating to products such as credit union cards, wire services, ATM’s, networks, bill payment, IRAs and Health Savings Accounts and core system functions. Mentor the Operations Support/EFT specialist staff and provide guidance in handling difficult issues.
- Provide assistance and leadership to staff as needed.
- Manage daily workflow and prioritize member requests and projects.
- Stay abreast of regulations or issues that affect the Operations Support/EFT Department. and share/communicate to the manager and staff.
- Take the lead to identify and resolve procedural issues, department technical problems, member issues and provide guidance to staff on difficult issues.
- Deliver workflow and procedure efficiencies on an on-going basis.
- Create, update and maintain standard operating procedures and provide to manager for posting on shared network.
- Research and solve external and internal member questions, problems and complaints in a proactive and urgent manner.
- EFT function includes but is not limited to:
- Work with department and other Credit Union team members to provide phone, email, and in-branch support for Operations Support/EFT department responsibilities, using various systems such as Vantiv Direct, TNB VIP Card and WireXchange.
- Resolve debit card and ATM card fraud and other dispute cases by communicating with internal and external members, processing chargebacks, completing necessary documentation, and tracking progress of cases to completion.
- Complete various reports such as card re-issue and fraud monitoring reports (fraud losses, overall fraud volume).
- Process orders and maintenance requests for credit, debit and ATM cards.
- Process and fulfill/resolve internal and external member requests in a timely manner.
- Process incoming and outgoing wire requests accurately
- ATM function includes but is not limited to:
- Process ATM cash orders and stamp orders and communicate load amounts to vendors.
- Complete ATM balancing spreadsheets and research all ATM outages and discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Research and resolve ATM malfunctions and work with vendor for repairs
- IRA function includes but is not limited to:
- Assist internal and external members with IRA and Health Savings Account issues and processing of forms.
- Handle IRA and HSA reports to ensure accurate completion and relay any discrepancies to management immediately.
- Operations Support function includes but is not limited to:
- Monitor and manage daily workflow to ensure accurate and timely completion.
- Assist management with the corrections of IRS reporting forms.
- Process stop payments, address changes, overdraft protection, distribution plus requests, add or modify cross accounts, security ID’s, modify account profile information, etc.
- Open, modify and close certificates and accounts.
- Process returned mail, mail deposits, and scanning verification.
- Organize, validate, forward, and track all Member Care funded loan documentation to the Lending department.
- Perform oversight and maintenance to branch security settings for specific authorization on the core processing system.
- Process virtual branch and bill pay reports and research requests.
- Research and provided documentation for subpoena requests to Team Lead or Manager for review.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or required.
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Education/Certification: High school degree or equivalent; Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required.
- Experience: At least 3 years or more experience in card/ATM
- operations, banking and wire transfers
- and/or 5 or more years in a financial institution as a teller,
- Concierge Banking, or other relevant experience.
- Required Knowledge: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules required
- Other Skills: Must be able to multi task
- Good listening, communication and telephone skills
- Must have good cognitive skills
- Able to operate a 10 key calculator, typewriter, & computer keyboard
- Must have excellent organizational, writing,
- communication and telephone skills
- Able to make decisions with minimum supervision
- Able to work as a team with other departments
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.