To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsburgh, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
Posted 11 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - 4 to 7 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$70,000.00 - $85,000.00 /Year
Banking - Financial Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Performs all aspects of internal audits (Financial, Operational, Compliance, and Fraud).
- Accurately identifies and clearly communicates audit requirements to key stakeholders.
- Understands how key risks and controls impact the business from an operational, accounting, and/or system perspective.
- Plans and executes audits in accordance with the Bank’s audit methodology, with limited supervision.
- Ensures the test work performed and conclusions reached focus on the most critical risk areas.
- Consistently applies and stays current on best practices in the field of auditing.
- Applies an understanding of company short-term and long-term business unit financial and operational plans and objectives to adjust audit scope and procedures.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the risks and opportunities related to financial instruments offered or entered into by the Bank.
- Accurately identifies and communicates market and regulatory trends that have the potential for substantive impact on organization strategies, policies or risks.
- Provides support for the Bank’s external auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Five or more years of experience in auditing including 2 or more years in a financial services environment
- Experience in banking, with capital markets, market risk, finance/accounting, or credit risk highly preferred
- Experience with risk-based audit approach preferred
- Current certification(s) (e.g., CPA, CIA, or CISA) are a plus
- Strong decision-making, communication, and analytical skills
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.