New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor's (AA+), Moody's Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA) as of August 11, 2015. For 61 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other financial institution in the world.
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and financial products and services. By continuing to be a mutual company, we are uniquely aligned with our customers. By maintaining superior financial strength, we protect their future. By acting with integrity and humanity, we earn their trust and loyalty. Every decision we make, every action we take has one overriding purpose: To be here when our customers need us. That's why we call ourselves The Company You Keep ®.
New York Life Sales/Sales Managers help clients identify and achieve their financial goals. We offer a comprehensive array of financial products and services to help clients develop a sound, long-term financial strategy. New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high quality products, and impeccable service.
Training, Support and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three year training program, full marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our mentoring programs give you the opportunity to work with highly successful, established Agents and managers who will assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company, with the freedom and autonomy of running your own practice. You will be in business for yourself - but never by yourself.
You do not need sales, business development, marketing, or insurance experience to begin your road to success in this role! All you need is passion and a desire to make a difference.
Our comprehensive training program will help give you the tools you need to succeed and create the career success you envision.
We are looking for people who possess the following background/characteristics:
· Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
· Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person")
· Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
· Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
· Desire for continuous learning
· Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
Here is what distinguishes this opportunity with New York Life:
· Career advancement - Continue to build your own business or, if qualified, move into management – the choice is up to you. Criteria for management are defined and quantifiable. After two years as a successful agent, additional opportunities that may be available include: sales development manager, product consultant, and Home Office opportunities in recruiting, marketing, or training.
· Training – NYLIC University: One of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry.
· Constant support - During and after formal training, you will receive continuous assistance from your manager and peers in your region and across the country to help you succeed. New York Life offers the feeling of being in business for yourself, but not by yourself. On-site trainers and product consultants are available to you, and this is coupled with an entire division within the company located in the Home Office dedicated to providing agents with prospecting and sales ideas, product knowledge, and application -- we want our new agents to be successful!
· Integrity – “The Company You Keep" – Represent a company you can believe in, be proud of, and find a career home with.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
· Health/Dental/Life/Disability from day one
· 401(k) plan after one year of service and Defined Pension Plan
· Continuing education reimbursement
· Reimbursement for industry designations
· Discounts from major wireless carriers
· Local discounts (based on location) for gym memberships
Take the first step to your future success and becoming a part of “the company you keep!"
Financial Advisers offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V SMRU1666610 (Exp. 9/1/2016)