To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
- Human Resources
- Phone: 901-240-6879
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Sales
Grizzly Sales Force • Memphis, TN
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Sales Reps
At Grizzly Sales Force, Inc., we realize that with each customer we talk to is an opportunity for us to build a connection and solve an existing problem. We take our customer's experience seriously and that's why we are hiring entry level and entry level professionals with a background in service; whether customer service, retail, hospitality, or marketing and sales. We are looking for people that love people and love to make a great impression and build a solid relationship.
Entry Level Sales:
Serving some of the most highly-regarded companies in the world today, Grizzly Sales Force ensures our telecommunications clients get more from the customer relationships we build by taking our customer service and understanding of people seriously.
As a part of our network we work with more than 50 locations, Grizzly Sales Force, Inc. is developing new opportunities every day:
- We provide every qualified employee with in-house management training and leadership development
- We make it a point that our customer acquisition, sales, and customer service reps love what they do each day
- We believe in organic growth, because of that we only promote from within our current ranks
- We provide stellar levels of sales and customer service to the clients we do business with and to hundreds of customers each day
- We believe in recognition and rewards for a job well done
- We believe that each team member brings something valuable to the table
Whatever role or position you are seeking, Grizzly Sales Force, Inc. has a rewarding, exciting, and challenging career ready for you.
- High School Diploma
- College degree, 4-year preferred
Experience and Skills:
- 1 year of customer service or sales experience – restaurant or hospitality experience included
- Ability to remain highly motivated in a customer service and sales environment
- Highly energetic with motivation to appreciate customers and other team members
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- A genuine confident and positive attitude
- Resilient and adaptable to change and challenges
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Demonstrate personal responsibility