To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Posted 9 days ago
Experience - 0 to 2 year(s)
Degree - High School
$16.00 - $21.00 /Hour
Accounting - Finance, Banking - Financial Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Large Financial Institution in Providence, RI is looking for Administrative Assistants. We are looking for professional candidates with strong attention to detail. Experience in the Financial Services industry is highly preferred.
- Administrative Assistants greet customers and provide support to internal Financial Advisors
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines and work standards
- Ability to be dynamic in role, and shift priorities as business needs arise
- Demonstrates strong process, guidelines, and product knowledge
- Ability to assist with customer escalations and related issues
- $16 - $21 / hr depending on experience
Great opportunity to “get your foot in the door" at one of the largest financial institutions in the world!
- Greets vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors
- Arranges for transportation services, when needed
- Experience with Concur is preferred
- May operate a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines
- Experience supporting High Level Executives is recommended
- Able to use tact and judgement when handling confidential matters
- First point of contact for branch calls
- Second point of contact for Client Associate and Financial Advisor calls
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Pionear Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job ID: Providence: RI; Admin Assistant
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.