Extremely stable Little Rock, Arkansas area company has an immediate need to hire Oracle Applications Developers, preferably with APEX experience.
This role will be doing Oracle Programming using Oracle Apex, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g & 12 c databases, TOAD, SQL Navigator and Crystal Reports.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Performing full application development lifecycle including: gathering initial requirements, functional analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, maintenance & support of applications and reports.
- Utilize PLSQL stored procedures and functions within packages, triggers and libraries. May leverage Dynamic SQL, ref-cursors, bulk collection, explain plans, materialized views, shell scripting, and performance tuning.
This company is only considering candidates who are able to work onsite in this full-time, direct hire position. Will consider candidates with transferable H1b visas including approved I-140.
GREAT benefits and opportunity for growth. Relocation assistance is offered.
- 4+ years of professional PL/SQL application and report programming experience.
- Oracle Apex application engineering and development and/or data warehousing preferred.
- Bachelor degree (prefer CS, CIS, IT, Engineering, Math, Physics, etc.)
- Experience utilizing Oracle databases with 1000+ tables.
- Seasoned PLSQL database and application development experience using packages, procedures, pipeline functions, materialized views, bulk collection, etc.
- Any of the following are desirable qualifications:
- Experience with one of the following: SQL Navigator, Toad, SQL Developer, Shell Scripts, ODI, Hyperion IR
- Work experience with very large ERP system or transactional DBMS.
- Experience having created complex PL/SQL reports (Crystal Reports or other BI tools).
- Mobile & Web-based application development experience.
Sql Server Reporting Services
Extract Transform Load (Etl)
Sql Server Integration Services