Case Manager for Adults
Regional Mental Health Center Serves Clients Throughout Northwest Indiana
- To provide cost-effective, consumer-driven continuum of preventative, consultative and direct-treatment behavioral health services.
- To strategically position the Center for long-term financial viability.
- To plan, evaluate, and to seek continuous improvement of the Center’s services through broad-based processes.
- To educate the public and advocate the needs to the mentally ill, emotionally disturbed, and chemically dependent.
- To provide research and training opportunities that fall appropriately within the field of mental health and chemical dependency.
Regional Mental Health Center:
Quality: Striving and committed to excellence in all we do.
Stewardship: Responsibly using, preserving and enhancing the Center’s human and material resources as a community not-for-profit organization.
Collaboration: Communicating and working with others for the benefit of all.
Compassion: Responding to the feelings and needs of each person with kindness, concern and empathy.
Integrity: Adhering to strong moral and ethical principles in all we do.
Respect: Recognizing and valuing the dignity and uniqueness of each person.
Regional Mental Health Center, is a progressive, not-for-profit, comprehensive community mental health center, with over a dozen locations, located within 45-minutes southeast of downtown Chicago in Northwest Indiana. Regional is part of the system of private non-profit mental health centers that have successfully served Indiana for over 40 years. Regional Mental Health Center offers a comprehensive range of professional services to meet the mental health and addiction treatment needs of adults, children, and families. Services can vary from parenting or stress management classes for the general public, to crisis intervention services or hospitalization for an acute psychiatric episode. As an organization that specializes in providing behavioral health programs, Regional Mental Health Center also provides such services as counseling for marriage, child-related, and aging concerns, as well as treatment for addiction problems and serious mental illness. We provide individual, couple, group and family therapy, and psychopharmacology services at multiple locations. The Strawhun Center in Merrillville, Indiana has an inpatient program, which provides acute hospital care for mild to serious psychiatric disorders. Additionally, addictions programs are provided for adults needing residential care or
Case Manager for Adults
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Social work or related clinical field with at least 1 year of experience with target population.
- Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Must be reliable and have the ability to work independently.
Responsibilities would entail assisting with Activities of Daily Living in the community setting, case management and coordination related to assessment driven treatment plan objectives, and clinical documentation. Handle crisis situations for clients who present at risk when needed. Position requires travel in personal vehicle in the community and the homes of clients 75% of the time.
Generous Paid Time Off schedule
Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension, 401K and Credit Union, and Wellness Program advantages
Job Application Website:
Email responses to: