To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
350 North Old Woodward Avenue
Birmingham, MI 48009
- Colleen Cull
- Phone: 2485502379
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Alfa Financial Software Inc. • Birmingham, MI
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant – Alfa
The Administrative Assistant position at Alfa will be an integral role of the North American Office. Located in Birmingham, Michigan, the position will support internal operational functions and provide support to our consulting staff.
● Credit card expense entry and reporting.
● Provide administrative support for consultants including booking accommodation, cars, flights and insurances. This includes preparation of lease documents and registration renewals
● Manage supplier relationships for various service providers
● Maintain office supplies including stationary and kitchen items as well as building support
● Maintain office cleanliness including stacking the dishwasher, cleaning the kitchen, wiping desks and boardroom table
● Manage, organize and update data using internal applications and spreadsheets
● Perform general administrative duties including but not limited to photocopying, scanning, mailing and shipping
● Answer inbound phone calls and route to appropriate staff and team members
● Directly greet visitors for scheduled appointments as well as impromptu visits
● Assume other duties as required and assigned
SPECIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS
● Exceptional oral and written communication skills
● Excellent follow-up and follow-through capabilities
● Organized, meticulous, detail-oriented and able to multitask
● Able to interact well with all employees
● Able to exercise good judgment by recognizing urgency and setting priorities
● Professional attitude, demeanor, and appearance, as well as being personal, approachable and having a positive attitude
● Able to work independently with good problem solving and time management skills
● Proficient with Windows based software, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Alfa is a leading systems provider and consultancy in the equipment and automotive finance industries. To find out more about Alfa, visit our website at alfasystems.com
- proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- excellent communication skills – written and verbal
background in administration/office management/clerical work preferred but not required