FELDMANS Farm & Home is a locally-owned family business since 1971. We have been in business for over 45 years. We are looking for hard working team members with drive and ambition. Our business is retail, but our customers demand a lot from us. We carry a wide range of products such as clothing, lawn and garden supplies, power equipment, automotive, feed, and livestock supplies.
We are currently seeking Shop Counter Sales and Parts associates for our Bonner Springs, KS location. This position includes:
• Assembling and stocking equipment and sales counter with merchandise
• Rotating, down stocking, fronting, facing, and pricing merchandise
• Sharpening chainsaw chains and mower blades
• Utilizing vendor warranty processes to submit warranty claims for processing
• Salesmanship & Customer Service: Recommending products based on customer's unique situation.
• Regularly cleaning repair areas.
• Attending training sessions to further product and technical knowledge.
• Part Orders: Inputs part orders accurately and notifies managers of immediate part needs.
• Shop Counter Cleanliness: Shop counter is cleaned and organized.
• Checking in customer equipment for repair
Our Shop Counter Sales & Parts Associates average a 40 hour work week in 5 working days. We are open Monday-Saturday 7:30AM- 8:00PM and Sunday 9:00AM-6:00PM.
FELDMANS Farm & Home offers a competitive range of professional benefits:
Competitive hourly wage commensurate with experience
Group medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision insurance
Team Member Discounts
A fast-paced and rewarding work environment awaits!
Previous experience with small engines
Knowledge of 2-cycle and 4-cycle engine systems
Ability to expand on one's knowledge base to stay current with power equipment trends
A positive attitude and strong work ethic
Willingness to learn and be receptive to new ideas
Work well individually or as part of a group
Operate Cash Register
Store Inventory Control