To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Heartland Restaurant Group
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Dunkin Donuts • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Heartland Restaurant Group, a locally owned Franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts is looking for talented Restaurant Managers to join our growing team.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to operations reports; completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; identifying needed system improvements; implementing production and food preparation changes.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by estimating requirements; contributing information for annual budget preparation; implementing and controlling expenditure schedules; analyzing variances; initiating approved corrective actions; helping promote the restaurant; increasing sales; improving profits.
- Maintains flow of satisfied guests by maintaining production; monitoring order-taking and filling; performing all jobs, as needed; responding to guest complaints and special requests.
- Places and receives food and supply orders; minimizing waste; directing and controlling food preparation and cooking procedures; ensuring that quality standards of Brand are met.
- Keeps restaurant equipment operating by following operating instructions; teaching employees proper use and maintenance of equipment; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by assisting in recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with sanitation and legal regulations.
- Ability to lead a team in a QSR setting with integrity, honesty and passion
- PC proficiency; including Windows MS Office
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong supervisory and organizational skills
Planning and organizational skills a must
- Strong ability to train and develop team
- At least 2 years industry experience with Restaurant Management experience
- Experience reading and understanding a P&L and how to execute change in opportunity areas
Please include a cover letter including salary requirements for consideration.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.