To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lisle, Naperville, Downers Grove, Glen Ellyn, Bolingbrook, IL 60523
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Brand Marketing & Promotional Sales - Paid Training
Brand Management Firm • Lisle, Naperville, Downers Grove, Glen Ellyn, Bolingbrook, IL
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PURPOSE: Marketing, Brand Management, & Sales - Paid Training - Travel Opportunities - Management
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Implementation of marketing & campaign plans, including product positioning, campaign development strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Overseeing the sales pipeline, meeting and over achieving sales expectations
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, promotional materials, and company events
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
To make it simple; this person will be managing sales on behalf of our clients within the retail revenue stream. You will be working directly under upper level management, and will have the opportunity to help over see and manage a sales team. We focus on brand management and exceeding sales goals of our clientele.
These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Judgement and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-nature, cooperative attitude.
- Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid training
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
For IMMEDIATE consideration APPLY NOW!!