To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Joanna Lea
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Nashville, TN
Posted 2 months ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are seeking an Accounting Coordinator for one of our top clients to keep up with their sharp increase in business. The Accounting Clerk must have excellent communication skills with internal and external team members. They will also need to have strong customer service and problem resolution skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING COORDINATOR
- Accounting Coordinator will ensure all invoices are received, approved, and entered into their system in a timely manner.
- Accounting Coordinator will work with inventory specialist to insure that all inventory related invoices are received and entered into the software system.
- Prepare weekly check run.
- Provide admin support.
- Other duties and special projects may be assigned by Manager.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ACCOUNTING COORDINATOR
- Ability to learn and use computer systems efficiently (Word, Excel, Outlook, Accounting systems, etc.).
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- The ability to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- High attention to detail.