To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grand Haven, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Body Shop Estimator
Chrysler - Mopar • Grand Haven, MI
Posted 25 days ago
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Automotive, Skilled Labor - Trades, Retail
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Body Shop EstimatorJob Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet customers, help to make insurance claims and prepare
- estimates/photos for upload and approval.
- Knowledge of most major Insurance Direct Repair Program protocols and have the ability to upload estimates/images that meet those standards.
- Maintain contact with the customer while the vehicle is in the repair process, maintaining communication regarding the status of the repair.
- Prepare and submit Warranty Claims-Familiarity with Chrysler’s Digital Imaging
- Warranty system a plus.
- Reconcile and prepare for invoicing final invoices that match approved estimates.
- Contact owner well in advance of completion to communicate when they can expect the repair to be completed.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
- Prefer I-Car or other industry training history
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of Customer Service
Job ID: 0932P
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.