To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grand Haven, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Body Shop Estimator
Chrysler - Mopar • Grand Haven, MI
Posted 17 hours ago
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Automotive, Skilled Labor - Trades, Retail
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Body Shop EstimatorJob Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet customers, help to make insurance claims and prepare
- estimates/photos for upload and approval.
- Knowledge of most major Insurance Direct Repair Program protocols and have the ability to upload estimates/images that meet those standards.
- Maintain contact with the customer while the vehicle is in the repair process, maintaining communication regarding the status of the repair.
- Prepare and submit Warranty Claims-Familiarity with Chrysler’s Digital Imaging
- Warranty system a plus.
- Reconcile and prepare for invoicing final invoices that match approved estimates.
- Contact owner well in advance of completion to communicate when they can expect the repair to be completed.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
- Prefer I-Car or other industry training history
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of Customer Service
Job ID: 0932P
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.
Body Shop Estimator
Grand Haven, MI