To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Mike Stapinski
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Data Engineering, Software Engineer - Will Relocate to Houston
Next Step Systems • Houston, TX
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Data Engineering, Software Engineer
***Company has experienced consistent growth adding 20% to their headcount each year!***
We are seeking a Data Engineering Software Engineers to join the team. The Data Engineers are the backbone of the company’s information-gathering mission.
Fantastic opportunity with a very successful, growing company with cutting-edge technology and a staff consisting of many of the brightest technical talent in the world. Will relocate the right candidate. Will Sponsor Visa’s.
Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from a top computer science program preferred. Prefer degrees from Rice University, University of Texas-Austin, Texas A&M, University of Houston, Texas Tech University, University of Georgia, University of Virginia, Duke University. Also, Carnegie Mellon University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Stanford University, University of California-Berkeley, Cornell University, University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, Princeton University, University of Washington, Georgia Institute of Technology, California Institute of Technology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
You will develop software that enables us to:
- Amass vast quantities of information that can inform investment decisions.
- Provide that information to our cutting-edge trading and analysis platform.
- Collect, parse, and clean terabytes of data used for research and real-time automated decision-making.
- At minimum, a bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Experience using several different programming languages such as Java, Groovy, and Python.
- Experience with large-scale systems is highly desirable.
- Strong programming skills.
- Ability to make extensive use of proprietary in-house file systems, databases, and data flow control systems built in Java and C++, with new languages and technologies continuously being evaluated.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- A keen interest in building and maintaining large-scale, error-free data sets.
- While we analyze the data-rich domain of finance, financial experience is not a requirement.
Keywords: Houston TX Jobs, Data Engineering Senior Software Engineer, C++, Java, Python, Groovy, Texas Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems. We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
No Corp-To-Corp Or Third Party Recruiters; W-2 Direct Hire Only.