Our company works with major FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES in the Telecommunication Sectors in order to extend their improved services to all the households in the region. We consistently strive to create and execute impactful marketing campaigns that positively alter various lives in the community. We are seeking team members to assist us in several CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MARKETING FOCUSED ROLES.
• Provide onsite, telephone, and client relations to a consumer base
• Comfort working with iPads and tablet based software
• Work with the Territory Sales Representatives to secure new clients and to protect existing clients from competitors
• Attend large, high profile conferences as required
• On occasion, attend and present to prospective clients
• Responsible for accuracy of all paperwork that arrives for assigned accounts.
• Work with the Director of the company and management staff to effectively build client revenue
• Provide onsite and in field services to Clients including sales, promotional services, and customer service on products offered
• Represent our firm in a professional and business manner
Our company culture is built upon encouraging a team dynamic where there are no limitations to the impact you want to make on the company and within your own career. We have industry leaders ready to individually coach you, shape your skill set, and measure your performance in order to ensure that there is continuous development and upward mobility. As an additional perk, we provide extra compensation to valued, hard working team members and other consistent rewards for excellence.
• 1 year of account management/customer service experience
• Must be able to follow directions and work as a team
• Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, email and internet usage
• Superior organizational skills - able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Must have strong oral communication skills