To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
- Richard Gonzalez
- Phone:: 210-855-4463
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Managers - Restaurant
Wingstop • Austin, TX
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make A Career With WINGSTOP!
WINGSTOP IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING DEDICATED & PASSIONATE MANAGERS LOOKING TO ADVANCE THEIR CAREER IN THE FOOD SERVICE INDUSTRY FOR OUR AUSTIN LOCATIONS
Here Is Your Opportunity To Join A Growing Company In The Business Of Flavor! Get at it!
We own and operate several Wingstop Restaurants throughout South Texas, Phoenix, Tucson, and New Mexico.
We pride ourselves on being a leading Wing Restaurant and the largest Wingstop franchisee!
Currently scheduling in-person interviews.
Managers who join our team will enjoy:
• Sign On Bonus up to $2,000.00
• 55 hour/ 5-day work week & an opportunity to operate a million dollar a year restaurant
• Rotating Weekends Off
• Aggressive Bonus Structure (In-Store and P&L Bonuses Paid Monthly)
• Referral Bonuses
• Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
• GM level eligible for an IRA with matching contribution from company
• Advancement Opportunities
• Ongoing Career & Leadership Development Training
• 2 weeks paid vacation (1st week can be taken after 6 months)
• Our restaurants are closed on Easter, Thanksgiving, & Christmas
• Free On Shift Meals
Why Management roles at Wingstop are different from other restaurants:
• Our management team leads the crew members from a "100 % hands on" position within the kitchen area of the restaurant.
• Most locations open at 11:00 AM and close at 12:00 AM which means a healthy work/life balance working only 50 to 55 hours a week.
• Requires interpersonal and leadership skills, combined with boundless enthusiasm.
• Our managers must have an eye for "consistent" food quality and a clean, spotless, restaurant.
• We look for people who are passionate about food and feel it is essential for success.
• Pre-shift meetings and setting expectations
• Monthly inventory
• Assisting in Interviewing/hiring, food orders
• Training, motivating, and working with crew members
• Displaying a "guest comes first" attitude by training and holding crew members accountable for delivering legendary customer service
Consider joining our management team if you are really hungry for success and looking to grow your career at the ground level with a unique, fast casual restaurant.
(Salary Depends On Experience)
***We conduct a thorough Background and Soft Inquiry Credit Check, and Drug Testing***
(Currently scheduling in person interviews)
Common words we deal with in our industry are: Manager of Retail Sales, Shop Manager, Department Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant Sales Manager, Front Line Supervisor, Fast Food Manager, Fast Food Supervisor, Kitchen Manager, Food Service, Family Style, Casual Dining, Quick Service, QSR, Fast Food Managers, General Manager, District Manager, Quick Casual Manager, Souschef, Restaurant Managers, AGM, Back of the House Experience, Café, Casual Dining, Cook, eatery, FOH Manager, Food Industry, GM, hospitality, Mgr