To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Collierville, TN
- Human Resources
- Phone: 901-240-6879
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate - Hands-on Training
Grizzly Sales Force • Collierville, TN
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Grizzly Sales Force is an ambitious sales and consulting firm. We have signed a major contract with two global leaders in the telecommunications industry and some of the largest and most respected retailers in the nation. We're looking for an entry level full time Retail Sales Team Leader to help our clients with their customer acquisitions. If you have great people skills, like technology, are competitive, fun, and have a sense of humor - APPLY NOW!!!
Perks, Benefits, and general awesomeness for our Retail Sales Team Lead:
- A team oriented and FUN Environment
- Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Sales skills
- You’re not micro-managed
- Full hands-on training in sales and marketing
- A full-time position with a work life balance
- An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
- Personal and professional growth and development
- Management skills
- Learn how to run a business from the ground up
- Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
We will train our Retail Sales Team Lead in:
- Acquiring quality customers for our Fortune 500 clients
- Creating brand awareness to our client’s target audience
- Promotional sales and marketing
- Entry level account management
- Developing sales skills and enhance sales skills
- Creating a positive buying experience
- Sales presentations
- Understanding up to date product knowledge
We train qualified Retail Sales Team Leader in our development program in:
- Sales and marketing
- Public speaking
- Leadership development
- Account management
- Team development and management
- Time management systems
- Office management
- Business development
To apply for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following:
Great interpersonal skills and social competency
Professional demeanor, organized and reliable
Effective and skillful communication skills
Ambition, a strong work ethic, and a do-it-yourself mentality
Results driven attitude
Hunger for success
Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment