To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Queens, NY
- Daura Jones, HR Manager
- Phone: 516-837-3388
- Phone:: 516-887-6102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Aide - HHA / PCA/Punjabi/Hindu/Urdu Speaking
SARA Companion HomeCare Services • Queens, NY
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SARA Companion Home Care Services, Inc.
Positions available in Nassau, Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island
SARA Companion Home Care Services is seeking highly dependable and reliable caregivers who love to care for the elderly and/or disabled. We are looking for skilled, attentive, honest, reliable assistants with empathy and compassion, who are willing to put their years of experience to work by assisting individuals in achieving the best care possible.
**LIVE-IN AIDES NEEDED, ASSIGNMENTS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE**
Immediate Live-in positions available
$145.00 to $160.00 per day
Why settle for being just an HHA, when you can become a Certified SARA?
Choose a job that is not only rewarding but where your knowledge, skills, experience and professionalism are valued. Our Caregivers are not JUST aides, they are Certified SARAs:
SARA= Skilled • Attentive • Reliable • Assistant.
Become a "SARA Professional"
- Competitive Salaries
- Time and half pay for Holidays
- Time and half for overtime pay
- Health Benefits and more.
- Education and Training
- Positions are available in Nassau County, Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx
- Hourly assignments
- Live-in assignments
Home Health Aide Job Duties Include:
• Working with elderly and/or individuals with disabilities.
• Assist with activities of daily living (ADLs)
• Assist with light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry, etc. (IADLs)
SARA Job Requirements Include:
• Home Health Aide (HHA) certificate issued by a NY State certified program, required
• Personal Care Attendant (PCA) certificate issued by a NY State certified program, required
• 3 - 6 months experience working with the elderly and/or disabled
• Subject to a Background Check
• Annual Physical/PPD/MMR Drug Screening
• Minimum of 2 business references, required
• Must Speak and understand English.
• BILINGUAL IS A PLUS (Spanish, Korean, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujrati, and Italian)
Please submit your resume today!