To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winter Park, FL
- Phone: 321-397-1016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VISIUM RESOURCES • Winter Park, FL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Visium Resources has been asked to identify candidates for the following Central Florida position:
This position interacts with all teams in the IT department, along with vendors and 3rd party consultants, providing leadership in all stages of the IT operations life cycle. This role is responsible for analyzing and translating business information and technical requirements into a technology blueprint, helping to build new systems and infrastructure needed within the company. The solutions architect will be able to clearly identify current problems and future technological goals, and must be able to communicate well outside IT to implement plans and goals.
- Manages infrastructure projects to include construction and remodeling of MDF, IDF, and property structured cabling.
- Assists in defining and designing systems, applications, and architecture for current and future business applications.
- Ensures that systems, applications, architecture meet business requirement and have processes in place for support and maintenance.
- Designs and develops technical solutions based upon existing technologies while also considering emerging technologies that may have a positive impact on the organization.
- Contributes to the technology strategy through consulting support, driving requirements gathering, synthesis of business goals, and operating strategies.
- Leads brainstorming sessions designed to identify areas for process improvements.
- Prepares and documents testing requirements and test data, assisting in execution of test plans. Documents test results.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or software engineering.
- 2-3 years with data management platforms. SQL Server experience.
- Prior experience with structured cabling concepts and communication room build out.
- 2-3 years of experience working with Enterprise ERP and CRM systems.
- 2-3 years of experience applying the ITIL framework in a way that successfully meets the needs of the organization. ITSM tools like ServiceNow preferred.
- 1-2 years of network design and experience is preferred. Cisco Meraki preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience with design and implementation of SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS technologies. Microsoft Azure and Office 365 preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, communicate, negotiate, and influence and organization in a positive manner.
- Must demonstrate a high level of concentration, creativity, and leadership as well as strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience in solution design and deployment initiatives.