To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
306 West Brock Avenue
Bonifay, FL 32425
- Phone: 850-547-9289
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SUMMARY Provides services and care for residents and patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following and other duties as assigned:
- Provides personal care and services such as:
- a) Assisting with activities of daily living (turning and positioning, toileting, bathing and grooming, feeding, and mobility)
- b) Obtains and records vital signs and weight as assigned.
- c) Accurately documents all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provides non-resident services such as, but not limited to, washing wheelchairs and cleaning resident / patient areas in compliance with infection control procedures.
- Contributes to the resident assessment and care plan.
- Makes routine rounds on each assigned resident and patient in accordance with established procedures.
- Promptly communicates any significant changes in behavior or condition to supervisor.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or related experience and / or training.
- Successful completion of State-approved Nursing Assistant Certification course.
- 1 year experience preferred
An EEO/AA Employer – M/F/D/V