Tremendous opportunity to join one of Atlanta's leading technology and services companies.
You will be working on a new greenfield development project with modern technologies including Java, React, Google Cloud, Containerization, and Microservices in an Agile environment.
You will be partnering with a software development consulting firm developing the application on the design and architecture. About 20% of the time you will be hands on including coding. The other 80% will be doing design, code and architecture review, application integration, advising and consulting, meetings, mentoring, and analysis.
We prefer contract to hire opportunity (4 to 6 months) but will also do direct hire. The position is located in Sandy Springs. Awesome work environment that offers career growth opportunities and flexible hours. Once you convert to direct hire we offer bonus program, 401k match, and generous PTO policy.
- 2+ years as a Software Architect
- 8+ years of Java application development experience
- 3+ years of Cloud Development experience
- REST and SOA
- Web API
- Container technologies
- Database experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Consultative personality
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) experience
- Financial applications
Java (Programming Language)