To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spotswood, NJ
- Email Direct: email@example.com
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Receptionist Secretary Administrator Office | Monroe NJ
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc • Spotswood, NJ
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Title: Medical Receptionist Secretary Administrator Office | MR Monroe NJ
- Location: Princeton, Monroe Township, North Brunswick, and Hillsborough offices
- Hours: 1st Shift: 8a-5p
- Compensation Package: We offer a very competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience, along with a full array of benefits, that include comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, generous vacation and sick pay, as well as a 401 K Plan.
- $14hr w/3yr exp & Degree | $13hr w/1.5yrexp & Degree | $12hr w/3yr exp & NO degree | $11hr with 1.5 exp & NO degree |
- Start Date: Immediate -- 1st Interview in Spotswood NJ office. 2nd Interview on the Job site
Preferences: (candidates considered First):
- Send Resume updated with Month to Date Job Status & Experience related to Requirements for this job.
- Prior experience in a Medical Dermatology office setting preferred.
- Seeking resumes with longevity
- Completion of high school or equivalent (Associates degree or BSC preferred)
- Clear Communication
- Office Practice
COMPANY (COMPANY) is a leading medical/surgical practice with several offices in the State of New Jersey. Due to recent growth in our Princeton, Monroe Township, North Brunswick, and Hillsborough offices, we are looking to hire (3) three full time, experienced, front desk receptionists to join our team. The successful candidates will be personable, intelligent, and dynamic team players, with excellent customer service and phone handling skills, and at least two to five years of work experience in a similar practice (preferably dermatology). Significant prior experience with a state of the art practice management and electronic medical records software system required. Knowledge of Advance MD (practice management software) and EMA (Electronic Medical Assistant; an EHR software) highly desired. Outstanding candidates with less experience or only interested in part time work, may also apply. Each candidate is expected to work primarily out of one of our offices, but will provide coverage, as needed, to other offices as well
Apply: Text MedicalRecepPrinceton to 732.251.2244 to get address or book an appointment (appointments are seen 1st)
- OR send email with your full name, phone number, and MedicalRecepPrinceton to spotswood@cssitalent com
- Computer literacy in state of the art practice management and EHR medical software programs (AdvancedMD and EMA highly desired).
- Ability to provide coverage for other offices as needed.
- Experience in basic cash collection techniques
- Must attend all staff meetings as scheduled
- Ability to type at reasonable speeds
- Employment is subject to a 90 day probationary period
- Two (2) weeks required for resignation.
- Job Relationships:
- Reports directly to the area clerical supervisor/office manager
- RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
- Answers patient phone calls/requests in a courteous, pleasant, efficient manner.
- Utilizes the computer to schedule appointments and to access medical record information
- Retrieves and/or scans new patient information into the EHR system.
- Handles verification of patient insurance or payor information as needed.
- Handles patient precertification/authorization with insurances as needed.
- Utilizes the computer to generate daily patient list
- Call answering service to check in or check FAX for messages
- Take phones off night services
- Check voice mail for messages
- Change computer tape
- Check House Calls for appointment results
- Start House Calls
- Pull charts or the next day and run fee slips to attach to charts, highlighting any balance the patient may owe (only when the file clerk is off)
- Print a copy of the next day’s schedule before leaving
- Call answering service to check out
- Put phones on night service
- Review any messages with doctors including any ones with missing charts
- Review any patients that missed their appointments. Make a note in the patients chart and call them to reschedule, and then leave for the doctor to sign off on the chart
- Perform duties as assigned
- Medical Record:
- Prepares and maintains patient records.
- Arranges charts into order to be seen and
- Legal to work in the USA - Must provide Government ID's for validation