To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockville, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Billing Analyst - Rockville, MD
Green Key Resources • Rockville, MD
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Green Key Resources in Rockville, MD is seeking a Senior Billing Analyst and a Billing Analyst to fill a long term temporary roles. These positions are scheduled to last for 2-3 months and are with a hospitality organization in Rockville, MD. These roles will be responsible for billing functions to include the set up of domestic and international properties, all contractual changes and managing business relationships. These positions also require providing exceptional customer service - researching and resolving inquires. The roles will also be responsible for development, support and maintaining billing templates. The duties include:
- Billing process - day to day billing tasks
- Review and set up of contractual codes, dates and special billing requests
- Validate monthly billing entries - analyzing data
- Ensure all revenue , billing entries and adjustments are processed in a timely manner
- Handle customer inquires
- Produce and publish reports
- Responsible for weekly reconciliation
- Perform various data analysis and ad hoc reporting
- Establish and maintain business relationships
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- 1-3 years experience (Billing Analyst) and 3-5 years experience (Senior Billing Analyst) in corporate billing and receivables
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of operational billing functions and systems
- Highly proficient in MS Office - advanced in MS Excel (ability to use pivot table and v-lookups along with nesting formulas)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize - keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills