To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockville, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Meeting Manager - National Harbor, MD
Green Key Resources • Rockville, MD
Posted 11 days ago
Travel - Up to 25%
Experience - At least 3 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$58,000.00 - $65,000.00 /Year
Not for Profit - Charitable, Other Great Industries
Nonprofit - Social Services, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Green Key Resources in Rockville, MD is seeking a Meeting Planner to fill a direct hire role. This position is located at the National Harbor with a non profit organization. This position will be responsible for the planning and execution of all logistics for meetings and other events and activities. The position responsibilities include the following:
- Planning, budgeting, tracking and execution of logistics for meetings and events
- Develop a tracking system for events
- Identify food and beverage requests as well as sleeping and meeting room requests
- Works with staff to identify AV needs
- Develop a plan for volunteers
- Responsible for planning requirements for set up
- Provide support to the Director of Meetings
- Confirm and provide support to speakers
- Review, track and follow up on invoice discrepancies
- Attends planning meetings
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years experience in meeting planning - managing logistics for medium sized and national conventions to include on site execution, financial tracking and reporting
- Experience representing an organization with vendors, contractors, etc with the ability to build relationships
- Experience with budget management and tracking expenses and invoice reconciliation
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to hit tight deadlines and work in an ever changing environment
- Must have experience working in a nonprofit setting
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.