To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
The Job Window • Dallas, TX
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative on behalf of our client’s Dallas area company. This firm needs someone who is looking to take their career to the next level, not only as a top earner, but also as a sales and management trainee looking to develop necessary skills to advance into senior roles.
Our client knows that a successful business means understanding how important they can be to their clients. It all starts with having a strong front line that can acquire loyal customers who then will promote the brand to others. To be exact, our client’s sales and consulting firm focuses on improving customer relationships, driving revenue, and introducing new products on behalf of their corporate clients.
This firm has recently partnered with clients that are leaders in the cosmetics industry and are ready to expand their sales team!
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
CUSTOMER ACQUISITIONS & SALES:
- Travel to businesses within a designated territory to bring on new customers through face to face contact.
- Provide engaging sales presentations that educate consumers on our client’s product portfolio and result in increased sales.
- Cold call prospective customers during B2B (business to business) campaign efforts.
PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE AND SALES PROCESSES:
- Keep up to date on product and promotions to ensure the best deal offered to the customer.
- Answer customer questions thoroughly and overcome objections.
- Maintain knowledge of local business market to formulate effective customer acquisition and sales plans.
PROVIDING FEEDBACK AND DATA:
- Keep accurate record of sales in each territory.
- Provide key data and customer feedback from your sales efforts on a daily basis.
- Use data to influence any changes that are required to build a stronger sales campaign.
APPLY if you have:
- 1-2 years of sales and/or customer service experience.
- Post-Secondary education in business, marketing, or advertising preferred.
- Up-beat attitude and consistent energy for working with people.
- FUN personality!
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and think on your feet.
Apply today! Click the reply button and attach a copy of your resume to be considered!
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Outside Sales, Sales Professional, B2B Sales, Consultative Selling, Territory Sales Management, Salesforce, Account Sales.