To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A leading financial services practice in the Loop is looking for an Investment Administrator to add to their team. This person would be a liaison between the clients, financial representative, and home office. The salary range for this role is $50-70k.
Responsibilities of the Investment Administrator:
- Create and maintain compliant client files
- Stay up to date on process and paperwork changes as it relates to the practice
- Case preparation
- Run insurance and investment reports
- Provide clients information/ forms/ reports etc. as needed
- Maintain current client information in CRM
- Prepare and review investment paperwork, once completed by client, for completeness & accuracy
- Pull supporting investment resources for meetings
- Process funding, withdrawal requests, and other investment account maintenance
- Complete and submit trade tickets for brokerage accounts
- Communicate with home office, brokerage firm, and fund families, as needed, to supply or obtain information
Requirements of the Investment Administrator:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Series 7 and life/health license required
- 3-5 years’ experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be extremely detail oriented and accurate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a sales environment