To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elgin, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Cosmetic Sales Advisor
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window has an exciting opportunity for a Cosmetics Sales Advisor on behalf of our client, an interactive marketing agency in Elgin specializing in giving their clients’ cosmetics products a competitive edge.
You can’t beat the energy of our client’s team. They focus on hiring young professionals with a drive and enthusiasm for getting results. Our client is looking for a Cosmetic Sales Advisor who can quickly connect with people in-person, foster business growth, and provide engaging customer service. Join an energetic team that provides growth opportunities for all!
As a Cosmetic Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for developing deep, long lasting relationships with customers that lead to an increase in sales, service, and loyalty. The main goal of the Cosmetic Sales Advisor is to provide their cosmetic sales expertise in order to ensure customer satisfaction and meet sales targets.
As a Cosmetic Sales Advisor…
- You will manage and grow your business.
- You will use your excellent customer service and selling skills during B2B (business to business) sales campaigns, to share product knowledge, promote new or related products, and achieve sales goals.
- Using your strong interpersonal skills, you will build a loyal personal client base by constantly acquiring new clients, developing existing ones and turning them into loyal clients.
- You will develop a sales edge by maintaining up-to-date product knowledge and awareness of hot trends, exciting new products and advancements.
- Business building skills an asset.
- You have a passion to provide outstanding service to our loyal customers.
- You have proven your ability to exceed sales targets.
- You are highly collaborative; working with and through others in a team-oriented environment is your status quo.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- You will get to work a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the customer.
- Experience in direct sales, retail sales, B2B (business to business) sales, customer relationship management, and similar fields providing front-line sales and customer support an asset.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Join an innovative team leading the direct sales industry! Apply today!
Keywords: Cosmetic Sales Advisor, Sales Manager, Sales Associate, Sales Representative, Sales Assistant, Outside Sales, Prospecting/Cold Calling, Business Development, Account Management, Territory Sales Manager.