To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources/ Payroll Coordinator
INCORP • Manchester, CT
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IMCORP is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment. Our leading-edge cable diagnostic technology delivers precise and cost-effective solutions that maximize our customers’ success. We seek talented and dedicated people who want to join an exciting, high-growth company with a strong financial foundation. If your ideal is to work at a place where people listen to your ideas, respond quickly and work together to achieve the highest standards, IMCORP is for you. Join us, and be part of a creative team that is revolutionizing the energy industry. Your work will build a robust future for our customers, environment and communities.
Top 34 Fastest-Growing U.S. Engineering Firms 7 years in a row – Inc. Magazine
Top UCONN Start-Up Company
Best Places to Work in Connecticut – 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
Top-notch benefits, including medical/dental/vision/disability insurance, paid time off/holidays, retirement plan, Flex Place program, tuition reimbursement and more.POSITION OVERVIEW
Are you looking for a great opportunity where your work will be both varied and challenging? Are you committed to service excellence? Bring your administrative expertise, attention to detail, interpersonal skills and work ethic to a company that knows that superb service to our dedicated associates is critical to our success. You'll be a valued member of our human resources team, with comprehensive administrative/coordination responsibilities in most human resources areas, including payroll, HR information systems, recruitment and onboarding. You'll be able to see the impact of your work in terms of people, systems and events.
This is a hands-on position that requires full understanding how the payroll process works. This non-exempt position offers a qualified candidate the chance to continue their career in administrative support, as well as develop knowledge for a future career as an HR professional.REQUIREMENTS
- Associate's degree or equivalent in business, human resources, accounting or related area
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related area a plus
- Customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy of all information
- Data entry skills for quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to independently find and correct errors
- Ability to independently flag unusual data and events
- Discipline in compliance with processes, procedures and priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines / Time management and scheduling skills
- Organizational skills
- Collaboration and team skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems, with knowledge of ADP systems a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with advanced skills a plus
- Knowledge of human resources and payroll functions
- Information-gathering skills
- Employment authorization to work in the United States, with no current or future requirement of sponsorshipRESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter HR and payroll information in human resources information system
- Gather, track and summarize timesheet entries
- Maintain human resources files
- Track, enter and communicate Paid Time Off information
- Post recruitment ads
- Schedule candidate screens and interviews
- Coordinate onboarding and training activities
- Administer travel and expense application for associates, including training
- Process background checks, verifications of employment, tax notices, benefits forms and related items
- Process HR reports
- Schedule/coordinate HR-related meetings, classes and events
- Draft employee communications and maintain employee communication information resources
- Respond to requests for information from associates and candidates
- Assist with special projects and HR initiatives as needed
- Act as a backup to receptionTO APPLY
Please send resume and salary requirements.ABOUT IMCORP
IMCORP is the technology leader in underground power cable reliability. Our diagnostic technology locates existing cable system defects and determines future cable reliability. This performance-driven solution provides the most effective and efficient means to determine the reliability of new or aged cable systems. The IMCORP Factory Grade® test has enabled rapid growth across industries around the world. From single phase 5kV to 500kV, IMCORP is setting the standard in power cable reliability.
IMCORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Qualified military veterans welcome.
Visit us at www.imcorp.com