- Support the Program Leads on key Diabetes and Cardiovascular programs
- Coordinate activities and resources in support of technical projects that impact multiple departments, systems, or work-flows with moderate and complexity
- Maintain a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project
- Participate in Team Meetings
- Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements
- Maintain Project Managers calendars
- Ensure coordination of the interfaces with Operations
- Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables
- Track project changes and produce updated site based schedule as agreed with project management
- Compile summary documents, e.g. Product Development Plan, management Summary and Target Product Profile
- Collect and include contributions of the Team
- Take input from the project engineers to develop and maintain the detailed schedule
W2 ONLY!!! NO CORP TO CORP
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven ability to coordinate several activities and stakeholders
- Exposure and expertise in project management
- Ability to network and communicate across diverse functions and to work effectively in a matrix organization, and, if necessary, across companies in co-development projects
New Product Development
Taking Meeting Minutes
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Competitive Salary Based on Experience
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 17-02109
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Since our inception in 1999, Townsend and Associates aims to be the staffing firm both clients and professionals turn to first. Our core competencies in project staffing and full time placements are being continuously improved to be the best in class. Our markets will be solely determined by our ability to consistently deliver unequalled service to our customers and candidates.
Staffing your company with qualified and talented professionals is both challenging and time-consuming. Our goal is to make sure we understand your needs and the needs of our candidates. We research, screen and interview our consultants and employees, so we can provide you with the industries finest talent. This is why more and more companies decide to partner with Townsend & Associates, Inc.
Townsend & Associates, Inc. offers you the opportunity to work with Fortune 1000, small and medium companies for full-time or contract positions. We work together with you and our clients to create an ideal match. We discuss your career objectives, talent, experience, and what you are looking for in a new job.
Our screening research is 2nd to none. By being thorough and straight forward, we cut through a lot of challenges that arise in many job searches. So whether it’s full-time or a contract position let Townsend & Associates simplify and enhance your journey. Not Ready To Apply?
View the full profile