To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
32 Merchant Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
- Keiko Schultz
- Phone: 8085333282
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MRI - Management Recruiters of Honolulu • Honolulu, HI
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Due to a consistent upswing in business and market growth, we have a local engineering firm looking to hire an engineer to join their team of professionals.
This is an established, solid, and solvent company that is consistently ranked among the most respected companies on island and known for their outstanding work performance.
They have developed a culture that recognizes individuals who have vision and ambition for upward growth within the company.
What this company offers:
This Company offers a very competitive salary plus commission.
Compensation based on experience.
An exciting career that leads to new growth opportunities.
Top-notch and on-going industry training.
Excellent Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Group Life Insurance.
A fun, fast paced work environment.
- 4 year Mechanical Engineering degree – Electrical, Civil, Industrial are also welcome
- Able to demonstrate numerical and scientific ability and have problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy & attention to detail a must
- A Self-starter, willing to interact as a team player, and take independent initiative.
- Must exhibit excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Works proactively in solving problems
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
General duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Working with Architects
- Meeting with Developers
- Prepare Quotes
- Produce specifications for design
- AutoCAD experience a plus
We prefer experience but we are willing to train.
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Keiko at (808) 533-3282